Friday, February 12, 2010

Will you be my mixtape penpal?

Nathan told me that a coworker of his is really into music and that her taste is a lot like mine. After first asking what he thought my taste in music was ("Well, I know you like girl singers." -Oh, how well my beloved knows me.), I decided to make her a CD. Admittedly, it's a bit of a stab in the dark being that I haven't met her and am learning about her from my somewhat less-than-observant fiance, but I do have a current "go to" list of favorite songs that, if I'm honest, I would put on any and every CD I make. Thought I'd share them.

I'll just list my top five right now...

Bon Iver -Woods


Anya Marina -Vertigo



fun. -All the Pretty Girls
<a href="http://ournameisfun.bandcamp.com/track/all-the-pretty-girls">All The Pretty Girls by fun.</a>

Matt & Kim -Daylight


Chromeo -Night by Night

2 comments:

  1. She loves me, she really really loves me!

    Sincerely,
    Mysterious co-worker who adored every song on her first pen pal CD.

    p.s. response via audio coming to a Hanna near you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the audio response, btw! Excellent follow-up, Mixtape Penpal, excellent!

    ReplyDelete