Monday, December 6, 2010

Recent Conversation #6

Me: I had a disturbingly realistic dream about being pregnant last night. What I remember most about it was being pissed that I was going to be pregnant at Jess's wedding and trying to figure out how to still get an MBA. I was really relieved to realize it was just a dream.

Him:...Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're going to be a very difficult pregnant wife.

Me: (Cackling maniacally.) You think? That just a niggling concern that you have?

4 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! I have crazy dreams as well and the pregnancy ones are scary. I think you will be a wonderful and funny pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be pregnant at my wedding. I wouldn't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!! Great story! Sometimes I think I'll be a rather scary pregnant lady....oh wait, that was my husband talking! :) I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jess, but I'll take a pass. Definitely not ready yet.

    ReplyDelete