Friday, April 6, 2012

Five for Friday

If you haven't heard these five songs you need to!

Cults: Never Heal Myself

I find myself humming this all the time.


Goyte: Heart's A Mess

I'm sure you've heard of Somebody I Used to Know by now, but he has other great stuff too. This video alone is mesmerizing, but the song itself is just as great.


fun.-Some Nights

These guys live up to their group's name. I'm sure you've heard We Are Young, but that's just the tip of the iceberg! The odd mix of styles and influences makes their whole album fun; it's tough to choose a favorite from it because every song is good.


Kimbra: Settle Down

If you watch this video of her at SXSW, you'll understand my obsession with this song.


Kate Miller-Heidke: The Last Day on Earth

Sad, but so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment