Monday, March 21, 2011

Clever Clogs

I don't remember who said this to me, but I do remember hearing this phrase when I lived in Scotland. "Well done, clever clogs." It refers to a smart idea though, not just cute shoes. In this case, I am referring to the inventor of these adorable handbags.

Picture taken from video on fuzfarm.com

I came across these handbags, and I just can't get over how clever they are. Click on the picture on the site, and you'll see that they all unzip to lie completely flat. Fascinating! I definitely encourage you to go see it in live action because it is very fun to watch. Still pictures just don't do it justice.

2 comments:

  1. This would be great for traveling as everything would lie flat in your bag. And you are right, the pictures don't do it justice. You have to watch the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus that sound effect is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete