Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Six Word Memoir

I remember when I heard about Smith Magazine's six word memoirs on NPR. At the time, I tried thinking of one for myself, but nothing I came up with really captured me. I'm sure I was getting ready for work and forgot about it as I tackled my commute. Today, as I contemplated another blog entry I am planning, my six word memoir hit me. Funny how I didn't make the connection before. I certainly find myself saying these words often enough.

From craft projects to emotions, my six word memoir is something I find myself saying on an almost daily basis. 

I May Have Gotten Carried Away


Yes, it seems more than a possibility.


2 comments:

  1. Your 6 word story fits my life right now too. I am going to have to think about what mine would be.

    ReplyDelete