Friday, November 9, 2012

Traveling

There's nothing like traveling to really make you relish your home, cat hair tumbleweeds and all. I have never slept so well as I do the night I finally get home again after a long trip. After 13 days in Italy (as incredibly lovely as it was), I have never been so thankful for a warm shower, no matter how long I stay in it. I've never been so thrilled to do laundry in a washing machine AND A DRYER, and never found the cats to be so snuggly.

Yes, everyone's happy we're home again.

 Get ready though because I'm going to be telling you all about our trip to Italy in the next dozen or so posts, I'm sure. It was as filled with great food and gorgeous vistas as you'd imagine, but we also had our share of adventure and climbing...so, so, so much climbing. (Those elderly Italians have got to be mobile, I tell you, because there is not a level street to be found in all of Tuscany. Everything is at the top of a very steep hill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment